viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

About the future

Hi! Today I'm here to talk to you about my future job.
To be honest, dentistry wasn't in my plans until last year, I used to go to college fairs a lot, and that's how I decided to go for dentistry.

After I finish my career, I would like to specialize in implants, I think it's an amazing major and I like it.
Now, I'm only in my first year of college so who knows? Maybe I'll finish working in another field, there're so many amazing things you can do when you're a dentist (such as forensics), and also you can work in different places at the same time so the universe of possibilities is huge. 



In another field, I would like to go and work in the south, maybe Valdivia, and start a family there. But, I can't do any of this until I've travel, I'm really looking forward to work, study or both in other countries before I start a family, I think that gives you a lot of perspective once you've worked in other places not only with different people, but with different techniques. 
It's because of this that even though the career I chose is made to be indoors, I would like to make it outdoors by travelling a lot, and help people who really don't have any access to dental care.

So, that's it I think! After I'm done with all the travelling I would like to start a family, but never loosing the adventure of going to other places.



2 comentarios:

  1. It's true, we are in first year, so... who knows? , maybe we can imagine now that we want to do something in the future, but we can change our minds in time, and I think that is part of our learning process.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well,most of us are not sure about what we want to specialize in dentistry.There are a lot of possibilities but we need more time for taking that decision.About your likes for travelling you can do it after you finish your career.Good Luck!

    ResponderEliminar