viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Green Life

Hi everyone! Today I'm gonna talk to you about activities that can help our planet to be less contaminated, and also how I try to include them in my daily life.

In my opinion, people can learn how to take care of our planet in many different ways, such as watching TV, reading flyers or earing it in the radio. Either way, I think people already know the speech but they rather do nothing about this, at least, here in Chile.

To be honest, I don't do much recycling in my daily life, but I always do separate my rubbish, in my building they have big different containers so I don't have any problem doing it. With transport, I don't do much, because I don't even know how to ride a bike so I can't save money that way.
Now, with organizations, no, I don't belong to any so I don't really know much about that topic. And well, to be honest I've never been really interested, I've always had the idea that these type of things demand a lot of time. To help the planet, I think I would like to help to create new green areas here in the city. Oh, and also learn how to ride a bike.

In order to reduce my carbon footprint I think I would try to use less water, use eco-friendly transport, use light bulbs that don't spend too much energy, etc.
To finish, I can say that our sociaty lacks of actitudes that help our environment, and in my opinion we should have more laws that promote this kind of behaviour.

 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Camila ! I think that the organization are not my style too. So I try to reduce my carbon footprint in the same way that you! Love youuuuu !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camila,like you,I´m not part of any ecoorganization but we can recycle some things that they can be useful later or we can avoid pollution.We can also walk or to use public transport and so on.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that we are not in organizations because we don't have enough information, and as a culture we don't give the impportance that it deserves. See you on class :)

    ResponderEliminar