viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Worst Nightmare!

Hi everyone! Today I'm here to talk to you about my worst nightmare. First of all I've got to be honest and say that most of my nightmares are kind of silly hahaha but I got scared anyway so here's a few of the worst nighmares I can remember.

I remember I was walking down a street and I saw a little girl alone sitting in the sidewalk, so I asked her if she was lost and she looks at me and says yes. I took her hand I we started walking to her house (yes, don't know how but I knew the adress), and while we're walking I looked at her with the corner of my eye.
As we kept walking I noticed that her face started turning into something very evil, and yes, this is the silly part, the girl turned into a weird combination between a zombie and the girl of The Exorcist movie (I got scared easily with movies but this one was the most spooky one I've ever seen). We're still walking and it's awful because I know that if I look at her she's gonna kill me so I have to keep walking hahaaha. 


The other nightmare I had was this summer, I was in a forest (horror movie kind of forest) and I was sat in a trunk, suddenly I heard noises from somewhere so I stood up and started running. After I while I found a wooden door in the ground so I opened it and got in (stupid choise). As I walk in someone hits me in the neck and starts dragging me to somewhere, after that I feel my head in the water and I start drowning. In my opinion the worst kind of death is this, because you get so desperate!

And that's it, I've had other nighmares related to one of my relatives dying, and about a future world with very low population, a pandemic disease and guns, and a killer braking into my room at night ahahaha.
Well, as a conclusion I MUST say that maybe I should watch less movies and also play less videogames hahahah.




4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila, you're so hilarious, I have to say that I'm agree that you have to watch less terror movies, and absolutely you have to stop playing so much video games. Love youuuuuuuuuuuu !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cami like you I think that you have to see less movies like that, specially if you are a fearful person !
    You don`t have to be afraid of movies, it is just fiction, see you soon <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Camila, you are a peculiar person <3 I think you are right, you need to watch less movies and play less videogames to start having normal dreams. haha I'm just kidding your nightmares are really exciting :)
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think most of us have some nightmare after seeing a film or playing videogames for that reason I prefer to listen to music before going to bed. I recommend you that. Bye.

    ResponderEliminar