viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Things to do before I die!

Hi! Today I'm gonna talk to you about my to-do-list of things I would want to do before I die.
Well, to start, I have never really thought about this for a very long time, but probably the first idea that comes to my mind when I think of this topic is travel. One of my favorite things in the world is visiting new places, so, before I die I wanna visit at least one country in each continent.
Beside this, I would like to learn how to dive properly so I can do it all over the world.
I think I'd alsolike  to  learn how to play piano, it always has been my favorite instrument, I took a few lessons when I was a kid but I had to quit because I didn't have the time for it.
Also, and this is probably the one thing besides travelling that I have put a lot of thought in it, it's doing paragliding ONE time before I die, because even though I'm not a big fan of this kind of sports, I want to have the sensation of flying at least once in my live, and that's how I imagine paragliding would be.

Well, of course I have several things I wanna do before I die, but a lot of them are very random, such as having a dog (it has to be a siberian husky), watching the northern lights and a perfect solar eclipse, going on a cruise to anywhere, climb a mountain and stuff like that.

Finally, I have to admit that this was a tough topic, because I've never put a lot of thought in this, I've only thought about the things I would like to do after I finish my carreer, such as going to south, live there and start a family.
Anyway, I think I want life to surpise me with new kind of emotions and experiences that would probably add new things to this list. (331)

1 comentario:

  1. It would be a good idea you could learn to play the piano.If it is your favorite instrument you can practice it between your studies,it's a way of relaxing.That´s what I do and I recommend you!

    ResponderEliminar