jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Best Concert Ever!

Hi, today I'm gonna talk to you about the best concert I've ever had. Well, to be honest I've been only in a few concerts in my life, my last one was Lolapalooza last year, and I loved it, but my favorite concert was Yann Tiersen's in 2010.

I remember I got to the concert 2 hours before it even started, and since it was in a small theatre I had to wait... a lot.
When it finally started I was a little bit disappointed because I was expecting to hear some of his old music, and with that I mean Amelie type of music.
Anyway, after a few songs he takes a violin and plays Sur le fil, one my favorites song of him. It was really beautiful and after that song I started to enjoy a lot more his concert, even though he didn´t play all the songs I was expecting.

Now, to be honest I came out a little bit sad of the concert because I was expecting so much more, but I still enjoyed it a lot because he's one of the very few musicians that I've liked for a really long time, and well, I still listen to him a lot! (197)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario