viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Promoting Chile !

Hi! Today I'm promoting my beautiful country: Chile.
If you ever want to visit it, you have to know that is located in South America, right next to Argentina.
In the first place, know that Chile, given it's the longest country in the world, it has almost every type of wheather you want, so of course it has different landscapes depending on the weather.

In the north, you must visit San Pedro de Atacama, it's an oasis in the middle of nothing. There you can visit amazing places during the day and at night you can watch one of the best night sky in the world.



Even though I don't really think Santiago is different from any other city, it's the capital of Chile so you may want to visit it too. It has lots of museums and historical buildings, so you may want to stay there for a couple days.



Ok, in my opinion the best part of Chile is the South, there are infinite places you can visit and all of them have their own personality, even though some of them are very close. If you go there, you should visit Chiloe, Osorno, Villarrica, Puerto Varas, Torres del Paine and Valdivia. At least.
The reason why I like the South very much is not only because of the personality of each place, but because of the amazing landscapes you can find, and also the people that lives there are very warm with visitors.

 




As ending, if you have more days of vacation you could go to Easter Island, it's a very small island but it has a very rich culture and amazing views.


So, this is my "do-list" if I were a tourist here in Chile!


6 comentarios:

  1. Easter Island??
    I don't know that place! but I googled it and it seems very nice! I will add it to my list of places I want to visit

    Take care :)!
    see you around

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that i would visit San Pedro from Atacama, it sounds like a nice place to visit. Take care :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really think that Chile is wonderful and has so many places to go that it's so difficult to choose, so maybe we can do a tour for all Chile to enjoy iittttttttttttttt ! Kisses and take care <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Camii I like the south of Chile, but I'm in love with the North, in my opinion there's million of things you can do and places to visit there, and there's much mystic in the north than in the south. :) xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yeah, I think the best place to visit in this country is the south of Chile. the landscapes are really amazing, the food is it too, and there are a lot of activities to do. I think the south of Chile is of the best places to live, too.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I'm agreed with you,the south of Chile has the most beautiful landscapes I have ever known.I have visited some places such us Panguipulli,Puerto Varas,Puerto Montt,Chiloé ,etc.and I enjoyed a lot. It was a wonderful time endeed.

    ResponderEliminar