viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Around the world!


    

Today I'm going to talk to you about one of the countries that I would really like to visit, and that country is Russia.
I would love to go there because I've always been interested in Russian history and also because I've seen many pictures of the different types of architecture they have, making their cities an amazing place to go sightseeing and knowing a completely different culture from ours.

I've always been interested in visiting Russia before, but to be honest, besides what I learnt in high school and what I've learnt reading books written by Russian authors, I don't know much about Russia, and I would love to learn a lot about this country by being there.

If I were in Russia, I would try to spend a few days in the most famous cities and then go to another one, that way I can visit more places and compare the different cities in such a big country. In each city, I would probably be all day long sightseeing, visiting museums, taking billions of pictures and of course trying to know a little bit the people who live there, to learn their habits and the traditions of the place where they live. And of course, I would like to visit small towns too because at least in my opinion, Russia has one of the most diverse types of landscapes in the world, because of it's wide territory.

To be honest, I don't really know if I would like to stay and live, study or work there, since I don't even know how really are in this country and if I would feel comfortable living there.






Words: 277

7 comentarios:

  1. That's an interesting country, because it's so special and big jajajaja I'd like to visit it someday to, I would like to visit all the world actually =) jajajja I hope you go there sometime!!
    kisses=)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. let's go together to Rusia !! I'd also like to go there, actually I'd like to travel any part out of Chile :D, hahahha I hope some day we could do it !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love to go with you, to visit the Kremlin, go to the snow, find our own HACHIKO :') and also read Leon Tolstoi books <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses =) ! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :O Russia!!! I think you always choose amazing things to share in your blog , and this is one, you have an unique way to see the world Camila, hahah I think is a really strange comment but I think you have good taste.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have ever think to go there, but now I think tha it could be an excelent idea to go there!
    The architecture is amazing! The picture is so nice!
    Good bye(:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don´t know so much about Russia,but I have heard women are very nice and pretty. If you want to go there,you should try to do it. Don´t give up your dreams!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I don't know so much about Russia, but I have heard there are nice and very pretty women.I think If you really want to visit it you should do it. Don't give up your dreams ! Your future is yours !

    ResponderEliminar